About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Destruction Phase

The destruction phase has begun. On Wednesday while we were at school, they brought in the backhoe, took out part of the fence and a bunch of trees and bushes. It has dug a deep pit under the dining room window, and there are big piles of rubble from the patio and patio extension that it busted up. Things sure look ugly before they get to look pretty again.

We take the dogs out now. Gidget needs to be on a leash, because she's a wanderer and doesn't have any car sense, but Rocky just pads along beside us. He never goes far and isn't tempted by the gap in the fence. He knows his limits!