- Tennessee, United States
- Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.
Follow me on Twitter
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Friday, January 01, 2010
Twenty ten is the way to go, I find, since that is the pattern we have followed through the ages. Sometime after the year 1,000, we had the eleven hundreds . . . fifteen hundreds . . . nineteen hundreds. Now, it looks like we are in the 20 tweens. I doubt I'll see the 20 hundreds. They're only 90 years away.
What are my resolutions? Honestly?
- Ask more questions, give out fewer answers.
- Listen more, tune out less.
- Think before I speak (always a good one).
- Spend more time walking, less time sitting.
- Play more, work less.
- Win the lottery.