About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Giving Thanks 2007

This year I am giving thanks for
Friends; it only takes a few good ones to have enough.
Dogs; they love me no matter what and only demand a dog biscuit in return.
Shelter; the house hasn't fallen down yet. There's hope for it.
My husband; a heck of a guy who appreciates me no matter what and doesn't even want a dog biscuit.
My children; although there is room for improvement and they cost a whole lot more than dog biscuits.
My birthday; I made it through another year! Woo hoo!
My body: for finally shedding some pounds. Five more pounds and I'll be out of the oh my god, this is going to kill you red severe overweight zone and into the orange, moderately overweight zone at Fitday.com. Thank you alli!