About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fall Out

It's the end of another sporting season with the football team first in Europe (first European championship since 1983), the girls second in volleyball (losing in a heartbreaking close set of games), and Jim's cross country girls second in Europe.The end-of-season sports banquet lasted till nearly 9 pm (yawn), but there was lots to celebrate, so the speeches went on a bit longer than usual. The video presentations for football, volleyball, cheerleading and cross country all made use of photographs I had taken during the season. The parents, as usual, were thrilled at the good job we have done at our school working with these kids and also with the awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment