About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Farewell to School


Yesterday was the last day of work for us, putting everything way, sorting through worksheets and getting them back where they belong, so I can find them next year. Saying goodbye to those who are leaving; some I will miss, others not so much so. The usual sign-out sheet came with a suggestion page with questions: What did you like most about this school year? The students and some of my co-workers. Any suggestions for improvement? None. The last line said RETURN BEFORE LEAVING. I wrote, How can I return before I leave? Nothing serious from me. I prefer my complaints and suggestions be anonymous.

Next is the rush to get ready to fly to the States in just a few more days. The lawn is high, the dogs are dirty, the house is dusty, the suitcase is unpacked. But, it will all get done. It always does. Hopefully, our time in the States will be productive. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment