About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 Christmas Greetings


Warm wishes for a safe, healthy and happy
Christmas and New Year.

I am grateful this year for the well-being of my family. There are some who are unemployed and have suffered financially during this recession through no fault of their own, but everyone is well. Everyone has a roof over his or her head and hope for a better future.

We all know that sometimes bad things happen to good people, and that is out of our control. But, we who are able are all responsible for supporting those in need, whether family, friends or strangers.

It is the goodness of most people that I find to be the most reliable constant in the universe. Trust in that. Look for it. Be a part of it, and we will all get through the hard times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment