About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Marking time

Jim's cousin Sue's husband Mark found time to spend the weekend with us. He's been doing consulting week in London. We took him to Trier today, the oldest, and our favorite, German city, for a peek at Constantine's Basilica, Roman ruins, the Dom (cathedral) and the Porta Nigra. We had a nice lunch at the Ratskeller in Trier. I helped Mark set up his new blog. So, now he will be able to share with friends and family his adventures in the UK and wherever else he goes in the grand adventure we all like to call LIFE!