About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Retired teacher living in East Tennessee, adjusting to life in the land of round door knobs. Photographer for our local animal shelter and foster of many dogs and kitties. Don't ask me how many dogs I have, but my son got me one of those "I'm the crazy dog lady" sweatshirts.

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/A_Peabody

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back to School

The beginning of school is always hectic, frenetic and harried, and this year no less than any other. I am teaching a class (Spanish 2) I have not taught for several years and started the year with not enough books to go around. I took a while to get that sorted out. Coming up with new lesson plans and dealing with learning deficits in some of my students is taking up a lot of time. Jim is coaching cross country again. I like this design, even though it didn't go on this years' shirts, because it represents the type of course they run and the persistence needed to run the distance. I was able to use the design on the certificates for our home meet, however, so it wasn't wasted.

Ultimately, the kids chose a different design. I still like this one. So for now it will sit on the back burner. Maybe another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment